- Curved-bevel tip structure allows the player to glide easily across strings with consistent dynamic control
- Delivers more clarity to each note by cleaning up and tightening the lows and low mids
- Produces a more open and rounder bottom end on both bass and electric guitars
- Generates a “punchy” but smooth tone on bass
- Concave upper area with embedded six node matrix grip surface allows for maximum hold
I've been playing guitar for about 45 years and have used just about every pick out there. I've used thick ones and thin ones. Large ones and tiny ones. Steel ones and wood ones. I even tries using a quarter. Nothing worked better than the traditional ol' flat pick. Till now. I am really digging this pick. It really does bring out the nuances of my guitar and when I flip it around the tone changes dramatically. I was skeptical at first but this thing does what it says it will. Finally a pick that betters the ol' flat pick. Thanks guys!
This is now my " forever " picks !!!
Super grip, very durable, clean every notes, there's something magic with these
Stealth 2.0 FNG, I really love it !!!
Listlen to the video, you will understand what I mean...
For myself, I love all the stealth picks. Going to keep buying more! Also make the Stealth XL in white haha thanks